Areas of Practice
Ferrill Law Firm is experienced in multiple practice areas. Specifically, our law firm concentrates in the following cases:
- Divorce and family law. Going through a divorce or another family law matter can be emotionally challenging, as well as legally complex. Our divorce and family law team can guide you through every step of the process.
- Estate planning. Even if you do not think of yourself as weatlhy, having an estate plan can help to protect your assets, and shield your family from a high tax burden, the probate process, and property disputes upon your death.
- Real estate. Our law firm can provide legal guidance and representation regarding all types of real estate matters, including purchases, sales, property use, contract disputes, and more.
- Child custody and Parental Responsibility. Perhaps the most emotional of issues for families is who will retain custody of a child when parents separate. While the law requires that the best interests of the child be met with a parenting agreement, there is often debate over what suits a child’s interests best. Ferrill Law Firm can advocate for you both in and out of the courtroom.
- Child support. Typically, it is the parent with the least parenting time who is responsible for making child support payments. We can help you understand a child support obligation, and enforce or modify an existing order.
Why Choose Ferrill Law Firm
When you have a legal matter that needs to be resolved, you want someone who will work hard on your behalf to find a solution as quickly as possible, while ensuring that your interests are protected. Further, you want an attorney who is aggressive and determined, yet also passionate and compassionate about the cases they take on. Representing clients for nearly three decades, Ferrill Law Firm has learned how to strike the perfect balance.
Contact Our Law Offices Today
If you are looking for a legal advocate whom you can trust, and who has the experience and case history to back up their claims, look no further – we are ready to get to work on your case today.
To learn more about our legal services, and to discuss your case in more detail today, contact us at your earliest convenience. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling our offices directly at (630) 908-7680.
We look forward to working with you!